Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Rates are approximations. Exact rates will be provided at checkout.
Dainty and edgy at the same time
Get a glimpse of the blue night sky with this rare Blue Star Sapphire gemstone. Under natural sunlight it shows a well developed six-rayed star. Used for protection, balancing, calming and mood lifting the gemstone bring more energies of calming stress and anxiety. It’s for those who are born in September. On the zodiac chart, it is viewed as the stone for Taurus.
Material: 925 Sterling Silver
Blue Star Sapphire gemstone A blue Star Sapphire is the rarest of them all. It’s a type of sapphire that exhibits a star-like phenomenon known as asterism. The effect is best viewed under a direct light source and while tilting and rotating the stone from different angles. Star sapphires contain intersecting needle-like inclusions that cause the appearance of a six-rayed star shaped pattern. To the ancient and medieval world, Sapphire of heavenly blue signified the height of celestial hope and faith. It was a symbol of power and strength, but also of kindness and wise judgment. Today it is still a Stone of Wisdom, a royal stone of learning, mental acuity and psychic activation, a seeker after spiritual truth. Its pure Blue Ray brings order and healing to the mind, lending strength and focus, and an ability to see beneath surface appearances to underlying truths and to utilize that knowledge.
Handmade with love in Bali, 925 Sterling Silver
*Note that each necklace is crafted with natural gemstones therefore the color may vary slightly from image shown.
If you have any questions or need assistance, don't hesitate to reach out! Feel free to schedule a call or send us an email, and we'd be happy to have a chat! We're here to help you with anything you need.
Sterling Silver - When metals (sterling silver) are exposed to the air, they experience a chemical process called oxidation. This oxidation can produce a number of different outcomes from rust on steel to tarnish on silver.
One of the best ways to prevent sterling silver jewelry from tarnishing is by wearing it.
Your skin's oils can actually help to keep the jewelry clean and maintain its brilliance.
Another way is to polish. Polishing is a great way to spruce up sterling silver that hasn't tarnished too much. It's also a helpful way to clean oxidized silver, too. We recommend using a special silver cloth to polish the accessories. If you don't have one, use a microfiber or non-abrasive cloth.
Gold plated - All our jewels are made of the highest quality 925 sterling silver and gold plated with 3 micron of fine gold. Gold plating is a process where a thin layer of gold is placed on the surface of a different material.
All of our jewelry is plated on top of a base of sterling silver. As it is a thin layer of gold, extra care should be taken to maximize its lifespan. You can wear our jewelry while washing your hands and showering.
Solid Gold - In order to keep your MAYLI jewelry as long as possible we recommend:
• Please wear your precious stones jewelry with care, those products are not designed to withstand mechanical shocks.
• We advise storing your MAYLI jewelry into its original package or other dedicated jewelry box.
• Do not wear your MAYLI jewelry during household chores or any other labor that may contain sulfur.
• We advise not to wear your MAYLI jewelry during physical activities.
• Please avoid any contact with chemical substances while wearing your MAYLI jewelry in order to avoid the risk of metal corrosion of the product.
• Please be informed that long exposure of the precious metal to agents like salty water, perfume, moisturizer, hair spray, chlorine or sulfur may affect its glow.
Depending on the wear frequency, we recommend that your MAYLI jewelry to be cleaned and examined by a specialized jeweler at least once a year.
To make sure that your jewelry stays in prime condition it is important to handle it with care. Therefore we recommend taking off your jewelry while:
• Sleeping (especially necklaces)• Spraying perfume, oils, lotions• Swimming (chlorine has a negative effect)• Showering & washing your hands• Exercising (sweat has a negative effect on plating)• Cleaning.
Read further along on our Jewerly Care page for more tips and tricks!
After your order is made it will take 2-5 days delivery in NL and BE.
• 1-3 days delivery in NL and BE• Everything is shipped by our third party PostNL or DHL. • All shipping costs will be calculated in the checkout screen. • Orders placed over €85,- will receive free ground shipping within the Netherlands.
As soon as your order has been shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number. All shipping prices are including VAT.
Read more about Shipment here
Although we put in all the possible effort to make sure your order lives up to your expectations, it might of course happen that you want to return your item. Within 14 days of receipt, you can contact: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you.
If you wish to receive your money back then this will be refunded to the account used for payment. This may take up to 5-7 working days.
The following items are not eligible for exchanges or returns:
• Worn or used items.• Due to hygiene it is not possible to return or exchange earrings.• You cannot exchange sale items• Personalized pieces and engraved items.• We do not give guarantee on plated items. Please treat all plated items carefully, especially with perfume and water.• Gift Cards
The 14k gold collection is custom made to your order. Our 14 days return policy is not applicable to this collection
At MAYLI we give a lifetime warranty to your 14k gold jewelry, so feel free to contact us if there are any issues. The lifetime warranty does not cover damages of the jewelry that occurred due to failure to comply with the indications stated in the jewelry care instructions, natural wear and tear, accidents, negligence, improper use or other factors that cannot be connected to a material or manufacturing issue.
Read more about our Return Policy here.
Adding product to your cart