Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Rates are approximations. Exact rates will be provided at checkout.
Dainty and edgy at the same time
Sizing Measurement Set - Unsure about your size? Order our set here, and it will arrive within 2-5 days. Take your time to find the perfect fit. When you're certain, return to get your desired ring with confidence.
Measurement Guide - Use a measurement tape to measure the inner diameter of any ring you have. If you do not own a ring you can measure the circumference using a stroke of paper or a rope around your finger. Measure the length of the stroke/rope and see which size you have according to our chart.
This subtle eyecatcher is a timeless piece, with a dreamy character. This ring features a Garnet gemstone in its center surrounded by golden details. Material: 925 Sterling Silver + 3 micron recycled gold plating
Love and Friendship is what this a garnet is known for. What makes it even more lovable to give is the gemstones ability to enhance the laws of attraction. A stone that symbolizes physical love and the relationship between loving partners. Garnet is a powerful energizing and regenerative stone. It balances, strengthens and protects.
*Note that this is a handmade product with real gemstones, so it can turn out slightly different from the picture shown.
Garnet - Passion, Energy, and Health
The Garnet crystal meaning is rooted in ancient history and comes from the Latin word ‘granatum’, which means pomegranate, a reference to its intense red color that resembles the glistening, deep red seeds of the fruit. Garnet is also known for its utilization of creative energy. It grounds spirit forces within the body and helps in the ability to work lovingly on the physical plane. Yet Garnet is a sensual stone. It represents primordial fire, the creation of the world out of chaos, purification and love. It is a stone of strong, intense feelings.
If you have any questions or need assistance, don't hesitate to reach out! Feel free to schedule a call or send us an email, and we'd be happy to have a chat! We're here to help you with anything you need.
Sterling Silver - When metals (sterling silver) are exposed to the air, they experience a chemical process called oxidation. This oxidation can produce a number of different outcomes from rust on steel to tarnish on silver.
One of the best ways to prevent sterling silver jewelry from tarnishing is by wearing it.
Your skin's oils can actually help to keep the jewelry clean and maintain its brilliance.
Another way is to polish. Polishing is a great way to spruce up sterling silver that hasn't tarnished too much. It's also a helpful way to clean oxidized silver, too. We recommend using a special silver cloth to polish the accessories. If you don't have one, use a microfiber or non-abrasive cloth.
Gold plated - All our jewels are made of the highest quality 925 sterling silver and gold plated with 3 micron of fine gold. Gold plating is a process where a thin layer of gold is placed on the surface of a different material.
All of our jewelry is plated on top of a base of sterling silver. As it is a thin layer of gold, extra care should be taken to maximize its lifespan. You can wear our jewelry while washing your hands and showering.
Solid Gold - In order to keep your MAYLI jewelry as long as possible we recommend:
• Please wear your precious stones jewelry with care, those products are not designed to withstand mechanical shocks.
• We advise storing your MAYLI jewelry into its original package or other dedicated jewelry box.
• Do not wear your MAYLI jewelry during household chores or any other labor that may contain sulfur.
• We advise not to wear your MAYLI jewelry during physical activities.
• Please avoid any contact with chemical substances while wearing your MAYLI jewelry in order to avoid the risk of metal corrosion of the product.
• Please be informed that long exposure of the precious metal to agents like salty water, perfume, moisturizer, hair spray, chlorine or sulfur may affect its glow.
Depending on the wear frequency, we recommend that your MAYLI jewelry to be cleaned and examined by a specialized jeweler at least once a year.
To make sure that your jewelry stays in prime condition it is important to handle it with care. Therefore we recommend taking off your jewelry while:
• Sleeping (especially necklaces)• Spraying perfume, oils, lotions• Swimming (chlorine has a negative effect)• Showering & washing your hands• Exercising (sweat has a negative effect on plating)• Cleaning.
Read further along on our Jewerly Care page for more tips and tricks!
After your order is made it will take 2-5 days delivery in NL and BE.
• 1-3 days delivery in NL and BE• Everything is shipped by our third party PostNL or DHL. • All shipping costs will be calculated in the checkout screen. • Orders placed over €85,- will receive free ground shipping within the Netherlands.
As soon as your order has been shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number. All shipping prices are including VAT.
Read more about Shipment here
Although we put in all the possible effort to make sure your order lives up to your expectations, it might of course happen that you want to return your item. Within 14 days of receipt, you can contact: email@example.com and we will help you.
If you wish to receive your money back then this will be refunded to the account used for payment. This may take up to 5-7 working days.
The following items are not eligible for exchanges or returns:
• Worn or used items.• Due to hygiene it is not possible to return or exchange earrings.• You cannot exchange sale items• Personalized pieces and engraved items.• We do not give guarantee on plated items. Please treat all plated items carefully, especially with perfume and water.• Gift Cards
The 14k gold collection is custom made to your order. Our 14 days return policy is not applicable to this collection
At MAYLI we give a lifetime warranty to your 14k gold jewelry, so feel free to contact us if there are any issues. The lifetime warranty does not cover damages of the jewelry that occurred due to failure to comply with the indications stated in the jewelry care instructions, natural wear and tear, accidents, negligence, improper use or other factors that cannot be connected to a material or manufacturing issue.
Read more about our Return Policy here.
Adding product to your cart